- Properties and constructions of coincident functions.
- Improving success probability and embedding efficiency in code based steganography.
- On Generalized Reed-Solomon Codes Over Commutative and Noncommutative Rings.
IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. Vol. 59, number 9,
pp. 5882 - 5897,
- On Quasi-Cyclic Codes as a Generalization of Cyclic Codes.
Finite Fields and Their
Applications. Vol. 18, issue 5,
pp. 904 - 919,
- Wet paper codes and the dual distance in steganography.
Advances in Mathematics of
Communications. Vol. 6, number 3,
pp. 237 - 285,
- Enhancing the Security of Transformation Based Biometric Template Protection Schemes.
Accepted for CYBERWORLDS,
- Signature Renewal for Low Entropy Data.
IEEE TrustCom 18,
- Retrieving Dates in Smart Card Dumps is as Hard as Finding a Needle in a Haystack.
- Memory carving can finally unveil your embedded personal data.
- Memory Carving in Embedded Devices: Separate the Wheat from the Chaff.
Applied Cryptography and Network Security, ACNS 16,
pp. 592 - 608,
- Image Watermarking With Biometric Data For Copyright Protection .
ARES - MFSec,
pp. 618 - 625,
- Re-encoding reformulation and application to Welch-Berlekamp algorithm.
pp. 1782 - 1786,
- On the decoding of quasi-BCH codes.
International Workshop on Coding and Cryptography, WCC 2013,
- Ensuring message embedding in wet paper steganography.
Institute of Mathematics and
its Applications International Conference -
IMACC11, LNCS Vol. 7089,
pp. 244 - 258,
- List-decoding of binary Goppa codes
up to the binary Johnson bound.
pp. 229 - 233,
- Key Reduction of McEliece's
Cryptosystem Using List Decoding.
pp. 2681 - 2685,
- New Set of Codes for the Maximum-Likelihood Decoding Problem.
- Tatouage d'images avec des données
biométriques révocables pour la preuve de propriété.
- Attaques algébriques.
The primary goal of stegocurve is to provide a simple tool for plotting curve from code based steganography. This is a standalone ANSI-C tool. It can be used for Unix and Windows computers. Any feedback is appreciated. stegocurve is under the GPLv3 licence.
All remarks or suggestions are useful, let me know by e-mail.
You can download all the releases:
- stegogurve v1.1:
- stegocurve v1.0:
You can find the full documentation generated by Doxygen in the archive, or for the lastest release in online documentation.
- PhD defence participation:
- 17-11-04: reviewer of the Birahime Diouf's thesis (Dakar - Senegal);
- 17-10-04: co-advisor of the Thomas Gougeon's thesis (Caen - France);
- 15-05-08: reviewer of the Idy Diop's thesis (Dakar - Senegal);
- 12-05-11: reviewer for the european mention of the Lorena Ronquillo's thesis (Barcelona - Spain);
- Jointly in charge of the Cryptology seminary of University of Caen.
- Organization committee:
- CAEN 2018 - Cryptography and Algorithmic Number Theory ;
- CORESA 2017;
- APVP 2014;
- JC2S 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Programme committee:
- GREYC scientific leader for the Projet Investissement d'Avenir (PIA - french project) ID-Blockchain, from 2016 to 2018. This is an identity management project on a blockchain; respectful of user's privacy and trust of web.
ENSICAEN - GREYC
6, Boulevard Maréchal Juin
14 000 Caen CEDEX
|+33 (0)2 31 45 81 79|
|FB - room 330|